- It was 1919, and Count Camillo Negroni decided his favourite cocktail the Americano needed a little something extra. He swapped out the soda water for gin and thus the Negroni was born. This classic aperitif may look like a sweet, Italian orange treat, but like a gate-crashing pack of weasels - it’s crafty, a little bitter and full of surprises.
- 30mL Lyre's Dry London Spirit
- 30mL Lyre's Apéritif Rosso
- 30mL Lyre's Italian Orange
- METHOD: Stir briefly over fresh cubed ice
- GLASS: Old fashioned
- GARNISH: Orange slice
*FOR A LOWER ALCOHOL OPTION, REPLACE 30ML OF DRY LONDON SPIRIT WITH 30ML GIN OF YOUR CHOICE